Did you Know?
- Lung Cancer kills more people each year than breast, colon, and pancreatic cancers COMBINED. Tweet This Quote
- Lung Cancer is the most deadly, yet the LEAST funded of all cancers Tweet This Quote
- The 5 year survival rate for breast cancer is 88%, prostate cancer 99% and colon cancer 65%, while lung cancer remains at 15%. Get The Word Out
- Nearly 80% of newly diagnosed Lung Cancer patients are never-smokers and former smokers, some who quit decades ago. Get The Word Out
- Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer death in women, NOT breast cancer! Tweet This Quote
- 160,000 Americans will die of Lung Cancer this year. That’s like a JUMBO JET falling out of the sky EVERY DAY for a year! Tweet This Quote
Together , we can diminish the stigma and help eradicate this horribly misunderstood and woefully underfunded disease.
BE AWARE AND SHOW YOU CARE!!